Discover Australia's Icons
From Sydney To Sydney - 10 Nights
- Departing from:
- 10 Nights
- Discover Australia’s most iconic destinations and attractions
- Travel Dates:
- 06/08/22 to 16/08/22
Price per person
Board your privately chartered, business class configured aircraft, sit back with a glass of sparkling wine and get ready to take off on the holiday of a lifetime.
This unique tour has been carefully crafted to highlight some of Australia’s most iconic destinations and attractions, beginning with a welcome dinner at one of Australia’s most iconic wineries – Penfolds Magill Estate. Tour the underground tunnels and taste some of their most highly coveted wines before making a quick hop to Kangaroo Island to take in the stunning natural landscape and get up close and personal with the wildlife.
Heading north, you'll enjoy a special introduction to the Red Centre with a low-level fly by Uluru and Kata Tjuta. The ever-changing colours of these spectacular natural attractions from sunrise to sunset, along with the stunning Field of Light display, will leave you speechless.
From the Red Centre, traverse the country to the tropical north and the Great Barrier Reef. Your private catamaran will whisk you to Michaelmas Cay to see breathtaking coral formations and colourful marine life.
Some might say the best is saved until last with three glorious days in the beautiful Whitsundays. Visit Whitehaven Beach by private motor yacht and an island break at the InterContinental Hayman Island Resort.
- Flights as specified in the itinerary on a privately chartered Fokker 70 Business Class jet aircraft – all business class seating.
- 10 nights accommodation at specially selected hotels
- 10 breakfasts, 7 lunches and 6 dinners as specified in the itinerary.
- Welcome dinner in the Underground Tunnels at Penfolds Magill Estate – three courses with paired wines.
- Private luxury motor yacht cruise to Whitehaven Beach including gourmet barbecue lunch with beer, wine and soft drinks.
- Farewell cocktail function and three-course dinner in the Formal Gardens at InterContinental Hayman Island Resort including canapés, premium beer, wine and soft drinks.
- Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park fee.
- All transfers as specified in the itinerary.
- Free Wi-Fi in hotels.
- Porterage at all hotels.
- Services of professional tour leaders, flight crew and expert drivers/guides.
- Private tour and structured wine tasting at Penfolds Magill Estate.
- Private full day tour to the Barossa including wine tastings and shared platter lunch.
- Private full day Kangaroo Island tour including lunch with local wine.
- Three-course dinner at the Shearing Shed with beer, wine and soft drinks.
- Private afternoon tour to Kata Tjuta and Walpa Gorge.
- Kata Tjuta sunset viewing with deluxe canapés, beer, wine, sparkling and soft drinks.
- Uluru Sunrise tour including outback picnic breakfast.
- A Night at Field of Light including outback canapés, sparkling wine, a three-course bush tucker inspired interactive menu, premium wine and beer, non-alcoholic drinks, tea, coffee and port, and a self-guided walk through the illuminated Field of Light.
- Three-course dinner at Salt House Cairns with premium beer, wine and soft drinks.
- Private full-day catamaran cruise to Michaelmas Cay including hot and cold buffet lunch, snorkelling equipment and semi-submersible coral viewing tour.
Prices are in Australian Dollars and correct as at 1 Oct 21 but may fluctuate due to surcharges, fees, taxes, or currency exchange. Prices are per person twin share, single traveller options are not available. All arrangements are subject to availability, cancellation, or modification due to inclement weather, late running of services or other unforeseen circumstances. A minimum non-refundable deposit equivalent to 20% of the tour cost is payable within 7 days of confirmation of your booking and cancellation prior to final payment will result in your deposit being forfeited. Final payment of your holiday cost is required at least 100 days prior to departure, there will be no refund for bookings cancelled less than 99 days prior to travel. The travel services provided by these suppliers are subject to the conditions imposed by the suppliers and their liability may be limited by their tariffs, conditions of carriage, and agreements. A minimum number of 40 people is required for this tour to operate. Information required at time of booking – full name, including title, initial and surname as per ID, any information relating to dietary/mobility/medical requirements, guest weight (kg) must be advised as a requirement for helicopter and scenic flights and mobile contact number. A fee will apply for payments made by debit and credit card which may vary. Travel agents may also charge service fees. Please check all prices, availability, and other information with your travel consultant before booking. Ultimate Journeys is a brand of Viva Holidays.